Robert has over 3 decades of Executive level experience in the hospitality industry. He is Co owner of WNW Management LLC, overseeing all aspects of the owner/operator company which has 20 hotels operating in ten states. WNW management manages day to day operations of over 2100 hotel rooms with annual revenue exceeding 47 million dollars. WNW management is endorsed by Best Western Hotels and Resorts, Hilton, Carlson, Choice, Wyndham, and Red Lion.
Jaeger has worked with Developers and Investors working on Concept, Design, Feasibility, Financials on projects from pre-opening to opening. Proven results leader in all aspects of Operations and passionate in sales and marketing and is responsible for business development. Jaeger has vast experience in many markets including New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Princeton, Nashville and New Orleans and Suburban Chicago.
Some notable facts.
- Jaeger is certified as an “expert witness” for the Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys ( Tasa Group) in Blue Bell Pa.
- Jaeger serves as a Hospitality Senior Advisor for Econsult Solutions Intl , an international consulting company based in Philadelphia Pa.
- Jaeger serves as a regional Governor for 26 properties in Pa and NJ for Best Western Hotels and Resorts.
- Robert sits on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors for Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau. He is past Co Chair and past Vice Chairman of the board.
- Jaeger is past Chair of the Best Western Sales Advisory Member committee and also Chair of the Best Western Marketing Member committee.
- Robert is past chair of the Tri State Marketing Co Op which represents 140 Best Western properties in NY, NJ and Pa.
- Jaeger has a passion for sales and marketing as evidence by His leadership at 41 international hospitality trade shows in London,Berlin, Shanghai, Paris, Rome, Milan and Verona.
- Jaeger holds a lifetime Certified Hotel Administrator ( CHA)
Designation as issued by the Educational Institute of AHLA.
Robert Jaeger and Jonathan Reiss are co –owners of WNW Management LLC for over 5 years.